Arriving in Zambia
Meet and greet, private charters, scheduled flights, chauffeur drive, transfers or self drive, city accommodation - we will get you there.
Zambia's diverse range of wildlife and adventure safaris, cultural and adrenaline pumping activities make it a bucket list destination. Being voted one of the safest and friendliest countries in Africa has also added to the destination becoming more appealing.
Incentive travel provides motivational experiences that create legacies, with memories that live for a lifetime. The magic that is created in the travel experiences, the attention to detail and provision of a local flavour always leave the traveller with a feeling of being appreciated."
Types of Holidays
- Houseboats (Kariba Dam) and luxury rail journeys (dinner or Livingstone to Capetown)
- Special interest - yoga safaris, fishing, birding safaris, bat and wildebeest migration
- "My Child and I" safari programmes specially tailored packages for younger children.
- Waterfalls and speed boat river expeditions
- Ceremonies, culture and history
- Family friendly safaris in family houses and luxury tents
- Island camps along the Zambezi above Victoria Falls for a more private, romantic, all-inclusive holiday
- Weddings and honeymoons
- Cycling tours (for individuals and groups up to 24). Tri-Cycle or Tri-Venture Tours