LIVINGSTONE VICTORIA FALLS PACKAGES 2022
DAVID LIVINGSTONE SAFARI LODGE ZAMBIA
Created to blend perfectly into the lush surrounds of the Zambezi River bank, The David Livingstone Safari Lodge and Spa offers 4 star comfort only 5 kms upstream from the Victoria Falls, one of the most impressive natural wonders of the world. .
David Livingstone Safari Lodge
From $1370(USD) per person sharing
Fully Inclusive Includes -
- 4 night’s accommodation, 4 x breakfasts and return Livingstone airport transfers
- 1 x tours of the Falls and entry fee
- 1 x Rhino walking safari
- 1 x sunset cruise on the Lady Livingstone with snacks and drinks and elephant interaction (feeding of rescued elephants in their natural environment)
- 1 x full day Chobe safari trip with lunch
- A free shuttle service to the Falls 3 times daily commencing at 08:00, 10:00 and 14:00
- A free shuttle service to Town 3 times daily commencing at 09:00, 11:00 and 15:00
TONGABEZI ECO - LODGE ZAMBIA
This award winning eco-lodge in Zambia is hidden on the banks of the Zambezi River. Oozing with romance and luxury with a hint of adventure and upstream of Victoria Falls. Guests can select Houses or Cottages, each embellished with unique features from around Africa. Immerse yourself in nature and experience, ultimate dining experiences and river activities. Conde Nast named Tongabezi as one of the top 20 Hotels in the World.
Tongabezi Cottage (please enquire for family houses)
From $2230 (USD) per person sharing
Fully Inclusive Includes - 4 nights accommodation in cottage , LVI return airport transfers, all meals, 1 x high tea at the Elephant Café with return road transfers, non-premium drinks, house and sparkling wine, laundry and the below range of inclusive activities.
Our Rate Includes the following activities:
• Visit to the Tongabezi Trust School, Tujatane.
• Sunrise and sunset boat trip on the Zambezi.
• Lunch on local Island with guided walk Fishing (equipment provided).
• Visit to the Victoria Falls on the Zambian Side (Falls entrance fees are extra).
• Game drive in the Mosi-Oa-Tunya National park (Park fees are extra).
• Walk in the gorge below the Falls.
• Cultural visit to the museum (Museum entrance is US$ 5 per person – subject to change) Local village visit.
• Mountain bike trail to local village.
• Shopping trip on the Zambian side of the Falls.
• Park fees are charged at US$ 10 per person per visit (subject to change) and Falls Entrance Fees are US$ 20 per person per
visit (subject to change).
Excludes: Champagne, premium wines and liqueurs, Any activities not listed, Flights, visae, covid testing, travel insurance, All curios, gratuities and telephone Calls.
THE RIVER CLUB ZAMBIA
Step back in time at this charming oasis on Zambia’s mighty Zambezi River, situated upstream from the town of Livingstone and the renowned Victoria Falls – a World Heritage Site and one of the 7 Natural Wonders of the World.
Eleven luxurious, privately located suites overlook the Zambezi river with its hippo pods across to the Zambezi National Park. A fantastic destination for families with children.
River Club River Suites (please enquire for family houses)
From $2540 (USD) per person sharing
Fully Inclusive Includes – 4 nights accommodation, all meals, House-brand drinks, teas, coffees and still drinking water, ONE IN-HOUSE activity per night of stay, Wi-Fi in main areas of the lodge, Laundry service and tourism levy and return airport transfers from Livingstone.
LIST OF INCLUDED IN-HOUSE ACTIVITIES – all on a shared basis.
* Sunset Cruise on the Zambezi River with snacks & house-brand drinks - Park fees do not apply.
* Guided tour of Zambian-side of Victoria Falls - Falls Park fees excluded and subject to change (Currently USD 20 per adult / USD 10 per u-12).
* Guided visit to a local village.
* Game Drive in Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park - National Park fees excluded and subject to change ( Currently USD 10 per adult / USD 5 per u-12).
* Catch & Release Fishing 1-3 hours - not available during breeding season.
* Livingstone Town Tour.
Excludes - All premium-brand beverages, Corkage, Shop purchases and wellness treatment (massages etc), Items of a personal nature and all Park and Museum entry fees, activities not mentioned, covid testing, flights and travel insurance.
GROUP GETAWAYS – min 2-night stay, 15% off group stays of 10 adults or more travelling together.
HONEYMOONS – min 2-night stay Honeymoon guests receive a complimentary upgrade if available and a bottle of sparkling wine.
CHUNDUKWA RIVER LODGE ZAMBIA
Peace and tranquility and at one with nature at this eco-friendly, owner run boutique bush lodge in Zambia. The lodge has five intimate, open fronted river-facing guest chalets and one riverside family cottage, all facing the Zambezi.
RIVER CHALETS (please enquire for Chundu Cottage)
From $1800 (USD) per person sharing
Fully Inclusive Includes – 4 nights accommodation, all meals at the lodge, Livingstone Airport return transfers, House wine, beer and soft drinks,
Wifi in Lounge, laundry, 1 x Sunset Cruise - with sundowner snacks and drinks, 1 x Victoria Falls day trip - a full day with private car/driver for exclusive use and tourism levy.
BONUS – choose 1 extra activity from list below
Sunrise or sunset cruise/Guided visit to our local village and community preschool /Guided mountain bike ride on our property
River picnic (up to 2 hours)/Horse ride (hour and a half) - morning or late afternoon/Guided wilderness and river walk on our property/Fishing in our dams with a guide - for kids / for the younger visitors: a visit to our stable yard to meet the horses, donkeys and other animals, and feed them carrots. Horse-riding for kids.
Excludes: Vic Falls entry fee of $20pp, premium drinks, additional optional activities and transfers, flights and travel insurance
WATERBERRY ZAMBEZI LODGE ZAMBIA
You choose where to stay in one of the unique thatched cottages set amongst lush gardens, or indulge in the private farmhouse with your family and friends, or back to nature in a woodland safari tent.
THE LODGE (please enquire for the Farmhouse or tents)
From $1504(USD) per person sharing/single
Fully Inclusive Includes – 4 nights accommodation, all meals, Livingstone airport transfers, drinks, laundry service and ONE in house activity per day
In House Activities: Falls visit (Zambia and Zimbabwe sides); sunset, daytime or dawn cruise; fishing; island picnic; guided birding; guided village walk; guided tour of town & local markets.
Excludes: Vic Falls entry fee of $20pp, premium drinks, additional optional activities, covid testing, flights and travel insurance.
ROYAL CHUNDU ZAMBIA
Zambia's first and only Relais & Châteaux property. River Lodge (10 exclusive River Lodge suites, nestled amongst the trees are secluded and peaceful) and Island Lodge ( 4 spacious Island Lodge villas is hidden on the private Katombora Island and sheltered by rapids) have views of the Zambezi.
River Lodge (please enquire for Island Lodge)
From $3285(USD) per person sharing/single
Fully Inclusive Includes – 4 nights accommodation, All meals, Tea/coffee, soft and house alcoholic drinks (excl premium brands), Return road transfers from Livingstone International Airport, Daily sunset experience and in house activities: - River Cruises, Birding Safaris, Fishing, Canoeing, Walking Tour of Victoria Falls with return transfers (Zambian side)and Cultural Tour