Glamp in Zambia's National Parks
Experience the best of southern African wildlife on this 10 night glamping adventure through Central Kafue and Lower Zambezi parks and Victoria Falls in Zambia. Get up close to some of Africa’s most incredible species – lions, elephants, buffalos and hippos
If you're looking for a truly unique African safari experience, Central Kafue National Park is the place for you. With its huge river system and massive floodplains, Central Kafue is teeming with wildlife. You'll see everything from lions and leopards to hippos and elephants. And because the park is so vast, you'll feel like you're the only one around for miles. Glamping in Central Kafue is the perfect way to immerse yourself in nature and get away from it all.
The Lower Zambezi is a paradise for adventure-seekers and nature lovers alike. With breathtaking landscapes, abundant wildlife, and plenty of opportunities for exploration, this area will leave you in awe. Enjoy the serenity of canoeing down the river or head out on foot to experience a game drive and witness some of Africa.
Spend a day in Livingstone national park and immerse yourself in the untouched beauty of nature. Explore winding jungles, tranquil rivers, and stunning wildlife that make Livingstone an unforgettable experience. Whether you’re a seasoned adventurer or first-timer to Livingstone, you're sure to find something special during your visit. Enjoy a leisurely hike along Livingstone's spectacular trails, or go on a thrilling safari to spot some of the park's rare and majestic animals. Embark on an unforgettable escapade with us! Come be part of our journey and explore new, exciting places.
- Enjoy bird watching, boat trips, morning and evening game drives.
- Experience the wildlife and beauty of Africa in Lower Zambezi National Park with a morning game drive, boat cruise, a climb up a majestic baobab tree, and enjoy bush starlight dinner underneath the same.
- Embark on a journey to the majestic falls, followed by an unforgettable sunset cruise along the Zambezi River.
- Catch a glimpse of white rhinos during your game drive in Livingstone
- Participate in the community-based tourism, encroached elephant migratory route, known as the corridor and aims to create a Cohabitation zone, instead of a conflict zone
- Take a night drive through the primary conflict zone with a high probability to view Elephant, Buffalo or Hippo
- Community- Based Tourism Activity
- Boat Activities
- Walking Safari
- Game Drive
This tour starts at Central Kafue and ends at Livingstone. You will stay for 10 nights. Most camps in southern Africa will serve specified meals and activities.