Guided Self Drive: The Mighty Zambezi River
During this guided self drive safari, you will follow the Mighty Zambezi River from its source on 1500 metres high all the way to the Victoria Falls in Livingstone. During your adventure you will cross National parks, vibrant cities, many bridges and even a pontoon. Expect to see a lot of different landscapes and animals, see the quadripoint border with Botswana, Namibia and Zimbabwe. And be part of a wide variety of activities including, walking, kayaking, village visits and loads of game drives.
Guide Drive : The Mighty Zambezi of Zambia
- Feel the freedom of driving through the wilderness of Africa, with the comfort of a professional support team.
- Drive only the "fun" parts and let a driver assist you when you are tired or want to rest.
- Have your bush camps set up for you and your meals prepared.
- Drive through Zambia's lush safari parks teeming with wildlife to misty mountain ranges and pass thundering waterfalls.
- Best way to experience the natural beauty of Zambia in an authentic and adventurous way.
Follow the Zambezi from the source to the spectacular Victoria Falls
- The Zambezi, meaning "Great River" in the local Tonga language, is a mystifying waterway originating in Zambia and flowing south across Angola, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, and into Mozambique.
- Enjoy a guided drive experience featuring game viewing, river cruising, canoeing, fishing, and interactions with local communities.
- Wildlife along the Zambezi includes hippos, crocodiles, birdlife, large mammals like giraffes and elephants, and more than 70 different fish species.
- At the end of the trip lies Victoria Falls where you can take part in daring activities such as white-water rafting or swimming in Devil's Pool at the edge of the falls.
- Customize your safari drive holiday by contacting us with your wishes!